Today I was taking my nth cab ride to work and I realized that I seriously need to take formal driving lessons, get a driving license, and borrow my aunt's car. HAHA. Total convenience!
Two years ago, my dad taught me how to drive when i was back home in Bacolod. We used my lolo's really old owner-type jeep just in case I decided to kill myself on the road, the vehicle wasn't so expensive to lose. Haha. Atras-abante I did, next thing i know i was already drifting the owner-type jeep on a cliff! ching! hehe. after a couple of minutes, *clears throat* i was already driving around the village. coolness! but my left foot decided to involuntarily shake while it was working on the gas pedal, you can't step on it too hard so i was very careful not to put any pressure right now. ching ulit!
Feeling like a badass driver, i drove my brothers to school one day without a license. my dad was in the front seat looking all calm and relaxed not worrying about the fact that the owner-type jeep didn't have a hand brake should I ever lose control of the vehicle. haha. In the pursuit of being a skilled driver in no time, I spent the mornings of my week-long vacation driving. While others were jogging, I was driving. Oh hell yeah! Lols. And oh, my left foot still never ceased shaking on the gas pedal.
Touchdown in manila, I resumed my 'driving lessons' with my aunt whose nerves I could never ever stand. We were just driving around the block but she was so nervous it felt like we were driving in Taft Avenue. Humps, she screams "Brake!". Blind corner, she screams "Brake!". An approaching car, she screams "Brake!". Her words were just "Brake!", "Brake!", "Brake!", only louder each time. I swear I could see her grip on the hand brake get tighter and tighter. Haha! After that one time she took me to driving lesson, she gave up. She thinks she'd get a heart attack if we had more sessions. Unfortunately, that was also the last time I got to borrow her car. hehehe.
My next driving experience was within Meralco Compound during lunch breaks. A friend would let me drive his Vios, how good is his soul? Hehehe. So......... sino gusto magpahiram ng kotse sakin? Paturo na rin ulit. Hahaha!
Anicca
2 weeks ago

20 comments:
wow. BCD guy ka pala. malamang you look good shirtless. choz! nyahahaha
ngeee! buti na lang may "choz!" wag kang magparatang ng ganyan! hahahaha!
i can teach you how... (volunteering!!) lol
Yaman! Pa-cab cab na lang. Kung ako sayo, hanap ka na lang ng susundo. Lolz!
papa fox: libre lang? pero wag owner type jeep ah? hahaha!
papa mugen: hanap mo nga ako ng taga-sundo at hatid! user much? lols.
Bakit kasi hindi ka na lang mag enroll sa isang driving school? When I was with Angel, he enrolled to a driving school. I learned to drive in 3 days. Sabi nga ng driving instructor ko e magaan daw ang paa ko sa gas, kaya comfortable daw ako mag drive.
Naalala ko ang first day ko, halos magsisigaw ako sa takot nung nagddrive ako sa Marcos Highway (Marikina) na punong-puno ng trucks.
this post reminded me na kelangan ko narin matuto magdrive.hehe :)
canonista: oo nga, target ko yan nexshir! haha!
drei: apir! targetin natin yang mad driving skillz! lol.
pinakamaganda talaga mag enrol sa driving schl, tama si canonista, kpag relative mo kc magtuturo e mag aaway lang kayo haha, ako din wlang tyaga magturo, naha high blood ako...
pero kapag ikaw, willing ako magturo ..pero kapag nsa stop lights, e iba kakambyohin mo..bwahahah :P
baka bigla akong mapa-pullover papa solts. haha!
OT: Bacolodnon tikalon hehehe...eh mukhang may K naman (sa profile pic pa lang) kaya chika na.
damn it i really need to enroll myself in driving school! hahaha. mahalay na magpahatid kay manong driver. hhahaha. ang yabang lang no? joke! hehehe
i once tried to drive my dad's owner-type jeep too. sinagasaan ko ung gate ng lola ko. nagsisigaw si lola na, wag ka na magmaneho, tatanggalin kita sa mana! hahahaha :P
orally: oy hindi naman tikalon (mayabang) mga taga-Bacolod ah? hehehe.
ced: oo nga, wag ka na lang magmaneho, kung mana ba naman ang kapalit eh. haha!
my cuzns taught me how to drive. so far effective naman.
.
.
ayan volunteer din ako magturo! ang dame na..haha
bili ka na lang ng car, tas si Fox ang gawin mong driver...
tulad ng ginagawa ko.
hahahahahaha.
dB: ayos! wala akong pambayad sa mga volunteers ah! ahaha!
papa p: peram na lang ng kotse mo, pde mo rin akong gawing driver. lol.
i could imagine your aunts reaction while reading this and made me laugh! may ganyan din akong tita!
gusto ko din matuto mg drive kaso wala pang wheels :P
at least you tried na magdrive... kaingget... :)
@jc and @oraly taga bacolod pala kayo?
coz lagi ako nagpupunta dun eh
ako naman pagnagdridrive noon yung mga nakikita kung nakabicycle nahuhulog sa upuan nila hehehhee ewan ko kung bakit
muntik na rin ako magasaan ang aso (buti aso di tao hehehehe)
at lagi ako namamatayan pagnagapak ng clutch
hate ko ang may clutch sarap ang automatic
Post a Comment