Recent Posts

Saturday, December 11, 2010

If I Were A (Real) Boy

Putangina. My straight all boys tropa has kept me living a straight life for the past years. Had I not met Babaaa, I would've been so confused again tonight.

You know how brothers would look after the younger ones? I think their next mission is to find me some girl to love.

Bad news brothas, i already have my Babaaa whom I love so much. :D


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

14 comments:

POPOY said...

weeeeee how sweet babaa... :)

casado said...

shit! kninong hair tong natatapakan ko d2 sa cali? oh shit, hair ni Baabaaaa...ang habaaaaaaaaaaaaa lol kulot pa bwhahahaha :P

kayo na! kayo na ang bagong Nimmy & Leo!! :P

Marhk said...

I labyu Babaaa!! nahiya naman ang isang kabang asukal syong katamisan sis! lolz

JR said...

Babaa?? Came from the english word bottom! nyahaha --kayo na ang next blogger loveteam of the century tuna! che! hahaha

Nimmy said...

ang tamis tamis nito teh! anong sugar ang pinapak mo? mukhang brown. kasi purong puro! walang filter na naganap! hahahah

howie said...

awwww. ang sweet! ang swerte ni babaaaa. or is it the other way around?

:-)

my-so-called-Quest said...

ayiii! :D ang sweet!

Jepoy Dee said...

shet ang aling ko bwahahahahaha. confirmed!!!!!!

Sean said...

Hangswitnamaaaaaaan!!!

Mikel said...

hmmm :) nice sweet naman.

Alter said...

i knew it.

MaginoongBulakenyo said...

Daig mo pa si Rupenzel sis. *kilig*

bien said...

shet may kambingan dito.

o eto, magpapasabog ako ng bigas at glitters na kulay gold, green and maroon

James - M.I. said...

Sino si Babaa?

Post a Comment